Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Geoffrey Groundhog

Hello!

Anyone getting ready for Groundhog Day yet? I love this holiday as it provides lots of information to share with my students! I created a companion packet to follow the book, Geoffrey Groundhog Predicts the Weather by Bruce Koscielniak. This is a very cute story with a funny new spin on the typical Groundhog Day tradition. 

                                           Geoffrey Groundhog Predicts the Weather[ GEOFFREY GROUNDHOG PREDICTS THE WEATHER ] by Koscielniak, Bruce (Author ) on Feb-02-1998 Paperback

The companion packet is available here:


The packet includes materials to target:

● Who, what, where, & why questions
● Comparing (Winter vs. Spring)
● Articulation word lists
● "I have ___. Who has ___?"
● Vocabulary cards and definition list


Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog and look at the latest materials I have created. Please consider following as I will be posting more companion packets to other books as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment