Sunday, January 6, 2013

First FREEBIE companion packet

Hello there!

I'd like to think I'm getting the hang of "blogging," but I still have A LOT to learn. There will be mistakes I am sure of it...none are intentional and I appreciate feedback that will help me in this new venture. (If anyone knows why my image is blurry, I'd love to know how to fix it!)

With that being said, it's been a work in progress, and I am ready to show my first companion packet. I love to bring books into my therapy and like to see the students faces light up when they are familiar with the story or have heard it before! Many thanks to +Kristine Lamb over at http://livelovespeechkl.blogspot.com for helping me during this process. I look forward to creating more companion packets. I have one in the works now for Groundhog day...please feel  free to check back and take a look! 

My first companion packet can be found below:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Biggest-Snowman-Ever-FREEBIE

Thank you for taking the time to check out the FREEBIE...please leave feedback/suggestions if you download. 



No comments:

Post a Comment