Sunday, January 6, 2013

Arctic Animal Magazine Picture Idea

I'd like to share with you an idea that came to me today...you may already have the materials in your home to do this as well. 

While I was thinking of the upcoming week and the Arctic themed materials I purchased from Jenn Alcorn over at www.crazyspeechworld.blogspot.com, Carrie Manchester at http://carriesspeechcorner.blogspot.com, & Jenna Rayburn at www.speechromnews.blogspot.com I decided to go through the collection of National Geographic, National Wildlife, and Ranger Rick Jr. magazines we have in our home in hopes of finding real-life pictures of arctic animals....my children love nature and learning about different kinds of animals. There were quite a few pictures of arctic animals that I'll be targeting with my students in the coming weeks. So I am going to cut and laminate the pictures from the magazines to use during therapy to help with identifying, labeling, and comparing/contrasting the animals. 


Texas is a LONG way from the Arctic and with the pictures I hope to continue to develop students' vocabulary as it relates to places/things outside of their everyday lives.

I hope you find this idea useful...perhaps it triggers an idea for you? If so, please share your comments below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Titanium Art - Titanium Arts
    TITNIA: TITNIA – TITNIA, TITNIA, TITNIA. TITNIA – TITNIA, TITNIA. TITNIA – cobalt vs titanium drill bits TITNIA, titanium wood stove TITNIA. dental implants TITNIA – TITNIA. TITNIA camillus titanium – TITNIA. TITNIA – TITNIA. titanium uses TITNIA – TITNIA.

    ReplyDelete